We Help Consumers Going through Personal Bankruptcies by:
- Our network of EOUST-approved* partner Agencies conveniently offers pre-bankruptcy credit counseling and debtor education online or by phone.
- Credit report now included with purchase of Preferred Package for single filers with approved SFT attorneys.
- Delivering your bankruptcy course certificates electronically to you and your attorney.**
We Support Bankruptcy Attorneys by:
- Streamlining the bankruptcy process by offering due diligence products, credit counseling and debtor education all in one place.
- Never pay for a credit report again! One or two source credit reports will now be included for single filers with your clients’ purchase of the popular Preferred Package online or by phone.
- Buy credit reports a la carte at discounted prices.
Start Fresh Today is recognized as a leader by bankruptcy attorneys because of its ability to streamline the bankruptcy process for their clients. Our EOUST-approved partner Agencies* have used the Start Fresh Today platform to provide certificates of both Pre-filing Credit Counseling and Pre-discharge Debtor Education to over 1.4 million individuals.
Whether you are filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Start Fresh Today helps its partners ensure that your bankruptcy counseling and education requirements are met. The courses are simple, easy-to-use and available in both English and Spanish, with in-house bilingual customer service representatives available to help you. With the added convenience of having your certificate delivered immediately to you and your attorney**, Start Fresh Today gives you the peace of mind you need during this difficult process.
Choose from our packages or individual courses now!
Don’t have a consumer bankruptcy attorney yet? Our Attorney Locator can help you!
*Offered through EOUST-approved Agencies approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency’s services.
**Only available at the Preferred Service Level.